See Wikia Policy for further information.
This page contains the rules and policies in use that keep the Fallout Myths Wiki stable and fair. All normal users and staff must follow the policy. Admins may issue warnings and blocks to any user who doesn't follow the policy. If you have any questions about any of the policies, feel free to contact a staff member for more information.
Fallout Myths Wiki Policies
- Assume Good Faith: All users must assume good faith, that all users mean well.
- Blocking Policy: The guidelines for what constitutes a block and the length of time per the offense.
- Civility: All users and staff must be civil and respectful to each other.
- Edit Wars: Will result in the warred over article being locked until the situation has calmed.
- Fan-Fiction: Is not allowed on the wiki. The Fallout Myths Wiki lists disputed myths, not myths created by users simply for the fun of it. Adding fan-fiction will result in warnings and subsequent blocks.
- Grammar: should be proper and readable. Users failing to write articles in proper grammar will be warned and then blocked until they can prove they have improved.
- Sherlocking: Highly frowned upon on the wiki and will result in a warning and subsequent block.
- Sockpuppetry and Meatpuppetry: Not allowed and will result in blocks.
- Vandalism: Is not allowed and will result in an immediate block.
- Writing: Writing in first or second is not allowed, i.e. I, My, You, Your.